Monday, March 30, 2020

Imagine Impact Australia

It's been awhile since my last post and that's because I've been busy! I've been preparing my application for Imagine Impact Australia.
https://www.imagine-impact.com/accelerator/australia
Worked about two weeks on the rather comprehensive online writing application. I used it to flesh out a lot of the backstory for my feature length idea, Martingale. I'm pretty happy with it overall, other than submitting my excellent short film script, Future Mail, over a rather sloppy feature script. I'm pretty happy with my submission. Excellent practice for next years open submission anyways.

It did force my One Red Paperclip project back a month though. But fear not, I'm working it on right now (and polishing it for the next month). Getting my Talentville membership tomorrow to be eligible for the monthly competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment